Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quiet Time

Bible Verse For Thought:
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10

What I Get From 1 Peter 4:10:
God created each and every one of us uniquely. There are no two humans alike. Sure, there may be two humans that are very similar. But, God took the time to create each and everyone in a unique manner so there is no possibility that God would make two people the same. While God was thinking of us He gave each of us “gifts” or skills. Usually, when a person receives a gift they want to use that gift to some extent. However, when a person receives a gift from God they should want to use the gift from God to its fullest extent. In other words, God has given us each skills and talents and we need to use those God given gifts! It can take time to figure what gifts God has given us but it is worth it to try to figure out what your God given gifts are.

Praying For…
My future husband: I pray that my future husband is always working to honor God while using the gifts that God has given a lot of us.

Madsteeze: I pray that lots of middle school students fall for Jesus. I pray that the students that don’t know Jesus come to know Him. I pray that students that do know Jesus want to learn more about Jesus.

Haiti- I pray that the situation in Haiti comes to know Jesus and what Jesus can do.

Babies- I know a lot of people that are going to be having babies. I pray that these women commit to raising their child in a Christ- centered home.

Adoption- There are a ton of kids that do not have forever families. I pray that more and more kids will find forever families.

D-Group (Middle School Bible Study)- I am nervous as heck to start D-Group. Let me just say leading an outside Bible Study is not my style at all. I am not a very loud person. For D-Group I will have to take charge of a group of middle school students for an hour and fifteen minutes.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School