Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday January 15,2009 11:15AM

Currently, I am sitting at the downtown library. In between today's morning craziness I went to Target and bought some Claritin-D. I am really liking the effects Claritin-D has. I can now go from almost 10 minutes without sneezing, coughing, or blowing my nose. Its a very happy day. : )

I really like to see the results of God answering prayer. Mike and I were looking for a Bible Study or a class for us to take together. We have been looking for a Bible Study or a class because we think its important to have some way that we are growing spiritually, and in our knowledge of each other as a couple. At Flipside out youth pastor came up to us and said, "Pretty soon our church is going to start a class for people that are thinking of getting engaged or are engaged. You should think of maybe taking it." I hope that we can do it because it would be great for us to have a couple mentoring us and helping us along with the process.

1 comment:

A & K Finch said...

Kiah,
Such an awesome answer to prayer! I encourage you and Mike to really take this class because you two will learn a lot. Such a blessing that your church is starting this study and have a couple to mentor you two!

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School