Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Classes

I have a strong disliking towards my economics and physics class. Econ because the teacher makes me feel stupid, gives a lot of different assignments, and makes it hard to complete the assignments when they are formatted wrong.

Physics because I do not like math or science. Let me just say thins. I would rather read and write a 7 page paper.

I know that thee classes are necessary to make me into a "well rounded" college educated graduate. But really. When is an English major going to have to know a lot of the stuff that I am learning. I know that I am going to use some of the stuff that I am learning but honestly...

I pray that I can just get through college in five years. I am going to be a super senior. : ) After I get my degree don't even think about asking me if I am going to go to grad school (super small possibility).

OK, that's it. I am done telling everybody me feeling about my college classes at the moment.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School