Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Stuff

I am not a very loud person. A a result it is a very big thing for me to step out of my comfort zone and lead a Bible study for the 8th grade girls. Its not like a step out of my comfort zone its like a country block out of comfort zone.

In small group my girls will ask me questions and I know the answers to them but of course I can't remember the answer at the moment when I need to know it. I remember the answer like 10 minutes.

Also, Flipside is totally out of my comfort zone so its all a challenge. But I am so glad that I am doing it because I got to meet Mike and its also a very big Jesus type challenge.

At times I feel like I don't make a difference. I feel like there are others around me doing a waaaay better job. OK, I know that its a big bucket full of junk and I am making a difference.

I like to blend in. But I also want to have my own "stamp." However, I find this really hard because I am too regular. Also a bunch of junk.

Apparently, I am having a middle school moment of feeling really insecure.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School