Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am thankful for...

1. My "support system" that I have in Bellingham. Actually they are more then a "support system" they are top quality friends.

2. Friends that are actually calm enough to listen to me talk when I am in the middle of a crying episode. For any person to talk to a girl when they are crying it takes guts.

3. God testing me. Being tested by God totally stinks when it starts but in the end you will become a super strong person.

4. Fun dates. I am talking about the super simple, "Lets go take a walk at the park." Or the phone call that starts with, "Make sure the you are wearing something niceish...." With no explanation as to why I need to.

5. Certain people (you know who you are) that know how to give compliments at the right time. Like, when someone says something along the line of, "When you wear your princess dress.." and I say, "Its not a princess dress unless I have a crown." That someone then says, "You don't need a crown to be a princess, because you already are." Beyond the "how sweet and blah, blah, blahness. This certain person is such an important part in my life and when that certain person says things like that it just makes me smile extra big.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School