Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29:11 is I guess what you would call one of my "life verses." By life verse I mean a verse that has really captured my attention. Granted the Bible is a pretty awesome group of books. But this verse stands out. It is talking about how God knows exactly what He is doing and He does not want to hurt us. He just wants us to be strong men and women of God. The whole future thing is pretty cool. I mean is it not amazing that God knows exactly what is going to happen to us. I think its pretty neat that God knows who we are going to marry, how many kids we are going to have, what we are going to do and when all the stuff is going to happen.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School