Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

I think 2010 is going to bring about a lot of fun and new changing things. I also think the things that started in 2009 that are going to be carried on into 2010 are going to be awesome.

Started in 2009:
My relationship with Mike. It started in 2009 and I can't wait to see what God has planned for us as a couple.

School. The process is still ongoing and crazy. I still have 2 and maybe 1/2 years of college left. I am to the point where I just want to graduate and get on with life. I am sure that many college students feel that way, but I get super excited to see what God has planned. I suppose that I also need to calm down and just enjoy the moment because it only happens once.

Flipside. For the past couple of months Flipside has really stretched me. I like working with middle school girls but has God ever stretched me. I am not a super loud person. With Flipside, I take command of the situation. I have to lead a outside small group (discipleship group). Its a stretch for me because I don't like being the center of attention. At our regular youth group I have my own small group. I was supposed to have a co-leader but the group got too big. I am not a loud person it stretches me.

Being me. I realize that this may seem like a really interesting title. I am still getting used to being an adult. I come from a house where I was very limited in the decisions that I could make. I am adjusting to being expected to make my own decisions.

2010:
I pray that my relationship with Mike with keep growing stronger. I pray that we will keep learning how to keep God in the middle of the relationship. I also pray that God will shine through in all of my relationships.

School. Once again I want to get the whole school process over with. I really need to concentrate.

Ministry. It is super important to serve somewhere. I would really like to find a ministry that I feel that I am doing a good job at. I know that doing things is not always about being comfortable.

A job. I want to find a job that will have me making enough money so that I can start putting some of that money away for stuff later.

A vacation. I think it would be tons of fun to go to Mexico, Hawaii, or San Diego for a vacation.

Mission trip to China. I want to go spend some time with Show Hope (Steven Curtis Chapman's adoption grant foundation) at an orphanage playing with kids.

I like to serve my friends and family. I want to keep doing that and have more opportunities to do so.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School