Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mission Trip


For the longest time I haven been interested in going on a mission trip. Recently, I have learned about Amor Ministries and I am praying that I am able to go on a mission trip sometime in the future. (Actually, I came upon it because it was mentioned in somebody's blog and then I was talking to Mike and apparently he went on a mission trip with Amor in college). I want to go with my future husband, because I think it would be a great learning experience for us as a couple. It would also be great to go by myself because I would learn a lot. Anyway, I hope and pray that God has it in His plan for me to go on a mission trip in the future.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School