Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Answer to Prayer

For some time I have been praying for an opportunity to make Jesus known to a lot of people. I believe that God has given me an opportunity this quarter at Whatcom Community College. I am taking a class that goes the exact opposite of what Jesus wants and teachers for the world.

For the most part the beginning of class has been about some stuff that God does not agree with. I think God is giving me an opportunity to let others know about what God wants. I know that this class is going to be interesting, and a very good way for me to make my faith in Jesus more solid. I know I can learn about how to handle situations with these individuals in a way that I understand them so I can help them.

I am not saying it is all awesome. Its hard for me to see others that don't have Jesus in their life. Please pray for me, for the others in my class. Pray that I can be a witness to others with my faith in God. Pray that others will have their their hearts open to hear about Jesus.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School