Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Casting Crowns Concert

So Casting Crowns is coming to Lynden, WA this summer. More specifically, they are coming for the Northwest Washington Fair.

It will be my first concert and it is going to be less then 30 miles from where I live. I can't wait, this summer is going to great.

So, now that we are on the subject of summer. I think I am going to be able to take classes this summer and transfer to Western Washington University for winter quarter. I would be taking off fall quarter to work at Donette Studio. I hope that it works out, but that's totally up to God.

It's rather amazing what happens when you hand things totally over to God. : )

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School