Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Class Canceled

Now most college students might be overjoyed that classed got canceled. I however am not. I cannot go back to my dorm room and sleep. I live 20-30 minutes from Whatcom Community College. I would rather spend the morning burning my ever precious brain cells in Physics (class that got canceled). If would be kinda pointless for me to go home because by the time I get all settled in I would have to leave for my next class. If I were at home I would still be sleeping and I would not be trying to keep my eyes open.

On the plus side, I do have a ton of time to do my homework, waste time on the computer, and write my testimony that I am going to most likely be sharing at Flipside in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School