Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

June 25, 2011

June 25th, 2011 is the day I am getting married (did you all read that correctly? I am getting MARRIED) to my best friend Mikey. I can't wait to get married. I however am not looking forward to some aspects of wedding planning. Thank goodness I have a lot of people that have offered to help out. I am happy that Mikey and I have some time and things don't have to happen that fast.

I moved up to Bellingham to go to college for two years after some of my scholarships fell through. I didn't expect to like the area so much. I most certainly didn't expect to start dating somebody and then start planning a wedding. Glad God knows exactly what he was doing. : )

2 comments:

A & K Finch said...

Oh I am so excited that you two set a date!!! That makes me even more excited! Plus we get to share a close anniversary date!!! We are praying for you two as you plan your wedding. WE pray that God is first in your relationship and that you let Him lead! God is good!!! We are so thankful that God brought you into Mikey's life!!! =) You are an answer to prayer.

Kiah said...

Thanks. Can't wait. To keep this wedding planning as stress free as possible we have declared Fridays Wedding Free as much as possible. : )

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School