Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Corban University Class of 2012

My college announcement is finally here. I applied to Corban University's Adult Degree Program (ADP) and I got in. Basically, I will not have to go to Corban for classes because the whole program is on-line. My projected graduation date is the end of Spring Semester 2012. It is going to take a lot of self discipline to complete the program, but I can do.

Things to Pray for Regarding Corban:
  • Pray that I will be able to graduate by Spring Semester of 2012.
  • Pray that the money that has been saved for college for me will be made available.I have decided that I am not under any circumstances going to be taking out a student loan.
  • Pray that family members will come to understand my decision.
  • Pray that I can find a job that will provide me with money that I can uses for college, to put in a savings account, and for stuff that comes up.
  • Pray that a position opens up at CTK Bellingham. I have been apart of this church for almost 2 years, and I want to work in a place that I am passionate about.
  • Pray that I learn more and more about God during this season in my life.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School