Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update: College for Me

Ok, So most of you might know that I am very close to graduating with my AA transfer degree from Whatcom Community College. I was talking to someone about what my next step was going to be (where I was going to go to get my 4-year degree) and Trinity Western University (Bellingham Campus) (TWU) came up. I am in the process of setting up a meeting, but I am praying that it will work out. I have always wanted the opportunity to go to a Christian school and now it looks like God has given me that opportunity.

If I were to go to TWU I would be able to work almost full-time and earn my degree. It would also be a very big help to as it would help me move onto the next stage of life. Away, I thought I would share. I will keep you updated on the next step.

1 comment:

A & K Finch said...

Awesome Kiah! We will be praying that something works out! =) Keep us posted!

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School