Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lesson Learned

This could be classified as me being stupid and not listening to other people around me, or it could be classified as me learning a lesson. I prefer to classify it as me learning a lesson.

I have a secret. I have failed a quarter of college. I was so set on taking certain classes at a certain time that I didn't listen to the other people around me and their advice. I should have. So, I am now going to have to work super hard to make-up for those classes and I am going to have to take even more classes to fill in other holes.

What I learned:

1- Other people do know what they are talking about.
2- Listen to other people around you.
3- Don't think you totally know what you are doing.
4- Many more that I can't remember. : )


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School