Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Day- Wednesday

I wake up early (OK, it was only 5 minutes early)

I print out my lab for my physics class that the teacher has not gotten 3 times in a row. This is my third try to get it turned it.

I leave the house with my backpack and laptop. However, I forget my lab. I now have to go back inside and get it.

I get to school and park no other problems.

I start walking to my first class (physics) my laptop case breaks... again... 3ed time this quarter. Something else that I will need to buy. great

While I am walking up the stairs to physics my shoe lace gets stuck in the stairs. Honestly, who in the world gets their shoe lace stuck in the stairs? I now and the proud owner of an extra bump on my right knee.

At this point I am considering going back home and crawling into bed and not coming out for a pretty long time and the day isn't even 1/2 over.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School