Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dressing... Modestly

I was recently at Old Navy with Mike. After Mike was done looking around I went to go look at dresses and shorts. I was kinda excited to look at shorts and dresses because it means spring/ summer is getting a little bit closer. I was excited to try on this dress:


I was excited because I could wear the dress with a long-sleeve shirt, a short-sleeve shirt, and a tank-top. I could also wear the dress with capris or long pants. I then decided to look at the length of the dress because it might be nice to wear the dress by itself as a summer dress. Then it happened. The dress was too short. OK, its not like the dress was way way short, but when I buy a dress I want to be able to bend over and not worry about stuff.

Then I tried the shorts on:


The shorts are on the shorter side. I honestly don't mind wearing shorts that show a little bit of leg, but this was too much. The shorts were long enough when I put them on, but they are going to shrink in the wash.


I like shopping but it puts me in a very bad mood when the clothes that I want to wear are too short or show too much skin. So, I usually shop on-line for clothes where they offer clothes in talls (they offer more coverage), or I layer.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School