Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting Used To It All

For those of you who don't know I am in college. I am also the first of all my sisters (there are 6 of us total) to go to college. I should also probably also add that my sisters, mom and step-dad live in California and I live in Washington state.

Over the past year or so I have had to do a lot of adjustments. By adjustments I mean I have had to get used to being a college student and not a high school student and my mom and I are getting used to a different type of relationship.

Another thing that is hard for me is that I have to get used to not need my parent's approval of everything that I do. I am still getting used to the fact that God made Me into Me for a reason and as myself I have my own unique thoughts. I mean, I knew that I was my own person I am just discovering it more and more.

I have a tendency to think of things one way and God will do what He wants to. I see it one way He sees it another way. I need to get used to knowing that He has a grand an awesome plan for me.

I have a support system here. I didn't really have a support system when I was in California. Its all new to me that I have people who will drop everything to help me out.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School