Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baptism and Me

So...
I finally decided that it was time that I get baptized. I don't know what it was that had me dragging my feet, but yeah I finally decided and its going to happen next Sunday (November 8th) at the 10AM service at CTK Bellingham. One super awesome thing that is happening is that my dad is coming to church. He has not been to church in almost a year.

I think the reason it took me so long to decide was that I was worried what other people would say (mainly my parents), because at times I feel like no matter what I do I can't please them. I know what your thinking you can't make everybody happy and blah, blah, blah. But... My family has different religious beliefs and ever since I accepted Christ into my life things have been a little different for us. Anyway, its happening and I thought that I would share that bit of information.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School