Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Giving Glory to God/ Serving Others

The past couple of days I have had an opportunity to serve others around me. For the most part serving others has been small stuff:

1. Grabbing an extra drink from the fridge when you go to get something for yourself.

2. Baking something that someone likes.

3. Serving another person food before you serve yourself.

4. Helping out with a person's meal.

5. Giving a helping hand.

6. Giving out a complement.

The list can go on and on...

It really makes me happy to serve others because its me being like Jesus. Whenever I serve another person weather its is big or small I like to remember of Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do weather in word or deed do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks through God the Father through him."

My question for you is:

How do you serve those around you? It can be little things or big things.

How do you bring glory to God?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School