Wedding Tracker

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dressing Modest


In my quest to find a modest swimsuit I found it very hard to find a swimsuit that covers your chest, stomach and back. I think that its important to dress modestly because it is not fair to the guys that you are around if you are dressed in a way that will give them a chance to look at stuff that they should probably not be looking at. It is also hard to find dresses that are long enough and cover enough on top. For tops I like to do the bend test. In other words if I can bend over and see down the front of my top then that means that other people will be able to see down the front of my top. If that is the case with any of my tops I A: Layer or B: Don't wear the top at all. However at times when it seems like all is lost I found a swimsuit that is going to keep me covered on the top, and middle.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
1-God 2-Family and Friends 3-School